Minotaurs have the following racial traits.
- Ability Scores: Minotaurs have +8 Strength, +4 Constitution, –4 Intelligence and –2 Charisma.
- Creature Type: Minotaurs are monstrous humanoids.
- Normal Speed: Minotaurs have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Size: Minotaurs are Large. (They take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. Minotaurs are tall, so they take up space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and have a reach of 10 feet.)
- Racial Hit Dice: Minotaurs have 1d10 monstrous humanoid racial hit die in addition to any class levels they possess, giving them +1 BAB, +2 Fort save, +2 Ref save and 1 * (6 + Int) skill points. A minotaur’s class skills for it’s Racial HD are
- Natural Weapons: Gore (1d6).
- Natural Armor: Minotaurs have a +4 natural armor bonus.
- Special Abilities: Minotaurs have the special abilities Powerful Charge and Natural Cunning (see below).
- Ability Score Points: Minotaur characters are created with 5 Ability Score Points.